Current address: Southwest Fisheries Science Center, 8604 La Jolla Shores Drive, La Jolla, California 92037, U. S. A.
Methods and models to determine perinatal status of Florida manatee carcasses
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 881–898, October 2008
How to Cite
Schwarz, L. K. (2008), Methods and models to determine perinatal status of Florida manatee carcasses. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 881–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00232.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Received: 1 August 2007Accepted: 3 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!