Modeling the effects of El Niño, density-dependence, and disturbance on harbor seal (Phoca vitulina) counts in Drakes Estero, California: 1997–2007
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–18, January 2009
How to Cite
Becker, B. H., Press, D. T. and Allen, S. G. (2009), Modeling the effects of El Niño, density-dependence, and disturbance on harbor seal (Phoca vitulina) counts in Drakes Estero, California: 1997–2007. Marine Mammal Science, 25: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00234.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Received: 15 February 2008Accepted: 28 May 2008
Vol. 25, Issue 3, 758, Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!