Circadian and seasonal rhythms in the behavior of spinner dolphins (Stenella longirostris)
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 176–186, January 2009
How to Cite
Silva, F. J. d. L. and Da Silva Jr, J. M. (2009), Circadian and seasonal rhythms in the behavior of spinner dolphins (Stenella longirostris). Marine Mammal Science, 25: 176–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00238.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Received: 15 June 2007Accepted: 19 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!