Currently at Marine Mammal Institute and Department of Fisheries and Wildlife, Oregon State University, 2030 SE Marine Science Drive, Newport, Oregon 97365, U.S.A.
Confirmed expression of MHC class I and class II genes in the New Zealand endemic Hector's dolphin (Cephalorhynchus hectori)
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 68–90, January 2009
How to Cite
Heimeier, D., Baker, C. S., Russell, K., Duignan, P. J., Hutt, A. and Stone, G. S. (2009), Confirmed expression of MHC class I and class II genes in the New Zealand endemic Hector's dolphin (Cephalorhynchus hectori). Marine Mammal Science, 25: 68–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00244.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Received: 8 August 2007Accepted: 7 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!