Effects of vessels and swimmers on behavior of Hawaiian spinner dolphins (Stenella longirostris) in Kealake‘akua, Honaunau, and Kauhako bays, Hawai‘i
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 430–440, April 2009
How to Cite
Courbis, S. and Timmel, G. (2009), Effects of vessels and swimmers on behavior of Hawaiian spinner dolphins (Stenella longirostris) in Kealake‘akua, Honaunau, and Kauhako bays, Hawai‘i. Marine Mammal Science, 25: 430–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00254.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Received: 27 April 2008Accepted: 8 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!