Exploration of the foraging ecology of marine mammals by way of the fatty acid composition of their blubber
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 239–242, January 2009
How to Cite
Grahl-Nielsen, O. (2009), Exploration of the foraging ecology of marine mammals by way of the fatty acid composition of their blubber. Marine Mammal Science, 25: 239–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00256.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Received: 15 January 2008Accepted: 7 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!