Stress-related hormones and genetic diversity in sea otters (Enhydra lutris)
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 351–372, April 2009
How to Cite
Larson, S., Monson, D., Ballachey, B., Jameson, R. and Wasser, S. K. (2009), Stress-related hormones and genetic diversity in sea otters (Enhydra lutris). Marine Mammal Science, 25: 351–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00260.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Received: 20 December 2007Accepted: 28 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!