A captive feeding study with the Pacific harbor seal (Phoca vitulina richardii): Implications for scat analysis
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 373–391, April 2009
How to Cite
Phillips, E. M. and Harvey, J. T. (2009), A captive feeding study with the Pacific harbor seal (Phoca vitulina richardii): Implications for scat analysis. Marine Mammal Science, 25: 373–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00265.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Received: 6 November 2007Accepted: 28 August 2008
Vol. 25, Issue 3, 759–760, Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!