Interannual variation in pup production and the timing of breeding in benthic foraging Australian fur seals
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 573–587, July 2009
How to Cite
Gibbens, J. and Arnould, J. P. Y. (2009), Interannual variation in pup production and the timing of breeding in benthic foraging Australian fur seals. Marine Mammal Science, 25: 573–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00270.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Received: 14 April 2008Accepted: 18 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!