Survival rate, abundance, and residency of long-finned pilot whales in the Strait of Gibraltar
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 523–536, July 2009
How to Cite
Verborgh, P., De Stephanis, R., Pérez, S., Jaget, Y., Barbraud, C. and Guinet, C. (2009), Survival rate, abundance, and residency of long-finned pilot whales in the Strait of Gibraltar. Marine Mammal Science, 25: 523–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00280.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Received: 28 December 2006Accepted: 30 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!