Behavior of melon-headed whales, Peponocephala electra, near oceanic islands
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
No claim to original US government works
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 639–658, July 2009
How to Cite
Brownell Jr., R. L., Ralls, K., Baumann-Pickering, S. and Poole, M. M. (2009), Behavior of melon-headed whales, Peponocephala electra, near oceanic islands. Marine Mammal Science, 25: 639–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00281.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: 2 May 2008Accepted: 3 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!