Where to catch a fish? The influence of foraging tactics on the ecology of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in Florida Bay, Florida
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 797–815, October 2009
How to Cite
Torres, L. G. and Read, A. J. (2009), Where to catch a fish? The influence of foraging tactics on the ecology of bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in Florida Bay, Florida. Marine Mammal Science, 25: 797–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00297.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received: 5 March 2008Accepted: 25 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!