Echolocation sounds of hourglass dolphins (Lagenorhynchus cruciger) are similar to the narrow band high-frequency echolocation sounds of the dolphin genus Cephalorhynchus
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 239–245, January 2010
How to Cite
Tougaard, J. and Kyhn, L. A. (2010), Echolocation sounds of hourglass dolphins (Lagenorhynchus cruciger) are similar to the narrow band high-frequency echolocation sounds of the dolphin genus Cephalorhynchus. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 239–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00307.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Received: 25 September 2008Accepted: 15 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!