Population size estimate of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins in the Algoa Bay region, South Africa
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 86–97, January 2010
How to Cite
Reisinger, R. R. and Karczmarski, L. (2010), Population size estimate of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins in the Algoa Bay region, South Africa. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 86–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00324.x
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
- Received: 31 July 2008Accepted: 10 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!