Absence of sexual differences in aggregation behavior and association patterns in South American sea lion pups (Otaria flavescens) at Isla de Lobos, Uruguay
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 337–349, April 2010
How to Cite
Rivas, M. and Trimble, M. (2010), Absence of sexual differences in aggregation behavior and association patterns in South American sea lion pups (Otaria flavescens) at Isla de Lobos, Uruguay. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 337–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00327.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2009
- Received: 28 November 2008Accepted: 25 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!