Present address: Australian Antarctic Division, Channel Highway, Kingston, Tasmania 7050, Australia.
Age distribution of lactating New Zealand sea lions: Interannual and intersite variation
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 123–139, January 2010
How to Cite
Childerhouse, S. J., Dawson, S. M., Slooten, E., Fletcher, D. J. and Wilkinson, I. S. (2010), Age distribution of lactating New Zealand sea lions: Interannual and intersite variation. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 123–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00330.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Received: 14 August 2008Accepted: 7 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!