Stable isotope signal homogeneity and differences between and within pinniped muscle and skin
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 176–185, January 2010
How to Cite
Todd, S. K., Holm, B., Rosen, D. A. S. and Tollit, D. J. (2010), Stable isotope signal homogeneity and differences between and within pinniped muscle and skin. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 176–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00345.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Received: 16 October 2007Accepted: 20 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!