Epicranial complex of the La Plata dolphin (Pontoporia blainvillei): Topographical and functional implications
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 471–481, April 2010
How to Cite
Huggenberger, S., Vogl, T. J. and Oelschläger, H. H. A. (2010), Epicranial complex of the La Plata dolphin (Pontoporia blainvillei): Topographical and functional implications. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 471–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00349.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Received: 20 May 2009Accepted: 22 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!