The current population status of Guadalupe fur seal (Arctocephalus townsendi) on the San Benito Islands, Mexico
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 402–408, April 2010
How to Cite
Aurioles-Gamboa, D., Elorriaga-Verplancken, F. and Hernández-Camacho, C. J. (2010), The current population status of Guadalupe fur seal (Arctocephalus townsendi) on the San Benito Islands, Mexico. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 402–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00350.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received: 20 September 2008Accepted: 12 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!