Late Pleistocene and Holocene whale remains (Cetacea) from Denmark and adjacent countries: Species, distribution, chronology, and trace element concentrations
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 253–281, April 2010
How to Cite
Aaris-Sørensen, K., Rasmussen, K. L., Kinze, C. and Petersen, K. S. (2010), Late Pleistocene and Holocene whale remains (Cetacea) from Denmark and adjacent countries: Species, distribution, chronology, and trace element concentrations. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 253–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00356.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Received: 28 February 2009Accepted: 25 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!