Harbor seal (Phoca vitulina richardii) decline continues in the rapidly changing landscape of Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska 1992–2008
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 686–697, July 2010
How to Cite
Womble, J. N., Pendleton, G. W., Mathews, E. A., Blundell, G. M., Bool, N. M. and Gende, S. M. (2010), Harbor seal (Phoca vitulina richardii) decline continues in the rapidly changing landscape of Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska 1992–2008. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 686–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00360.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
- Received: 2 March 2009Accepted: 5 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!