Present address: SeaWorld of California, 500 SeaWorld Drive, San Diego, California 92109, U.S.A.
Baseline, diurnal variations, and stress-induced changes of stress hormones in three captive beluga whales, Delphinapterus leucas
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 635–647, July 2010
How to Cite
Schmitt, T. L., St. Aubin, D. J., Schaefer, A. M. and Dunn, J. L. (2010), Baseline, diurnal variations, and stress-induced changes of stress hormones in three captive beluga whales, Delphinapterus leucas. Marine Mammal Science, 26: 635–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2009.00366.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2010
- Received: 3 February 2009Accepted: 4 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!