Behavioral response of manatees to variations in environmental sound levels
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 130–148, January 2011
How to Cite
Miksis-Olds, J. L. and Wagner, T. (2011), Behavioral response of manatees to variations in environmental sound levels. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 130–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00381.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2010
- Received: 16 June 2009Accepted: 9 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!