Long-term survival of humpback whales radio-tagged in Alaska from 1976 through 1978
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 217–229, January 2011
How to Cite
Mizroch, S. A., Tillman, M. F., Jurasz, S., Straley, J. M., Von Ziegesar, O., Herman, L. M., Pack, A. A., Baker, S., Darling, J., Glockner-Ferrari, D., Ferrari, M., Salden, D. R. and Clapham, P. J. (2011), Long-term survival of humpback whales radio-tagged in Alaska from 1976 through 1978. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 217–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00391.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Received: 29 April 2009Accepted: 20 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!