Implication of life history strategies for prenatal investment in cetaceans
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 182–194, January 2011
How to Cite
Huang, S.-L., Chou, L.-S., Shih, N.-T. and Ni, I.-H. (2011), Implication of life history strategies for prenatal investment in cetaceans. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 182–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00392.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Received: 8 May 2009Accepted: 14 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!