Risso's dolphins alter daily resting pattern in response to whale watching at the Azores
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 366–381, April 2011
How to Cite
Visser, F., Hartman, K. L., Rood, E. J. J., Hendriks, A. J. E., Zult, D. B., Wolff, W. J., Huisman, J. and Pierce, G. J. (2011), Risso's dolphins alter daily resting pattern in response to whale watching at the Azores. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 366–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00398.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received: 16 July 2009, Accepted: 1 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!