Individual vocal production in a sperm whale (Physeter macrocephalus) social unit
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 149–166, January 2011
How to Cite
Schulz, T. M., Whitehead, H., Gero, S. and Rendell, L. (2011), Individual vocal production in a sperm whale (Physeter macrocephalus) social unit. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 149–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00399.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received: 28 July 2009Accepted: 21 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!