Replacement dolphins? Social restructuring of a resident pod of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops truncatus, after two major hurricanes
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 39–59, January 2011
How to Cite
Elliser, C. R. and Herzing, D. L. (2011), Replacement dolphins? Social restructuring of a resident pod of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, Tursiops truncatus, after two major hurricanes. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 39–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00403.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Received: 4 September 2009Accepted: 24 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!