Latitudinal variation in diet and patterns of human interaction in the marine otter
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages E14–E25, April 2011
How to Cite
Mangel, J. C., Whitty, T., Medina-Vogel, G., Alfaro-Shigueto, J., Cáceres, C. and Godley, B. J. (2011), Latitudinal variation in diet and patterns of human interaction in the marine otter. Marine Mammal Science, 27: E14–E25. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00414.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Received: 9 March 2010, Accepted: 21 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!