Phylogenetic placement and population structure of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops aduncus) off Zanzibar, Tanzania, based on mtDNA sequences
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 431–448, April 2011
How to Cite
Särnblad, A., Danbolt, M., Dalén, L., Amir, O. A. and Berggren, P. (2011), Phylogenetic placement and population structure of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops aduncus) off Zanzibar, Tanzania, based on mtDNA sequences. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 431–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00416.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received: 14 October 2008, Accepted: 4 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!