Inferring causal factors for a declining population of bottlenose dolphins via temporal symmetry capture–recapture modeling
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 554–566, July 2011
How to Cite
Currey, R. J. C., Dawson, S. M., Schneider, K., Lusseau, D., Boisseau, O. J., Haase, P. A. and Slooten, E. (2011), Inferring causal factors for a declining population of bottlenose dolphins via temporal symmetry capture–recapture modeling. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 554–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00417.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received: 14 June 2009, Accepted: 26 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!