Comparative anatomy and evolutionary history of suction feeding in cetaceans
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 493–513, July 2011
How to Cite
Johnston, C. and Berta, A. (2011), Comparative anatomy and evolutionary history of suction feeding in cetaceans. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 493–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00420.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received: 19 February 2010, Accepted: 29 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!