Calculating total body length from rostrum-anus length in amputated bycaught dolphins
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages E126–E133, April 2011
How to Cite
Chen, I., Watson, A. and Chou, L.-S. (2011), Calculating total body length from rostrum-anus length in amputated bycaught dolphins. Marine Mammal Science, 27: E126–E133. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00421.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received: 12 January 2010, Accepted: 5 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!