Probable effects of resident and transient killer whales (Orcinus orca) on the activity levels of Steller sea lions (Eumetopias jubatus) at Carmanah Point, British Columbia
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages E227–E233, July 2011
How to Cite
Ghai, R. and Insley, S. J. (2011), Probable effects of resident and transient killer whales (Orcinus orca) on the activity levels of Steller sea lions (Eumetopias jubatus) at Carmanah Point, British Columbia. Marine Mammal Science, 27: E227–E233. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00424.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received: 7 January 2010, Accepted: 27 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!