Shallow and deep lunge feeding of humpback whales in fjords of the West Antarctic Peninsula
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 587–605, July 2011
How to Cite
Ware, C., Friedlaender, A. S. and Nowacek, D. P. (2011), Shallow and deep lunge feeding of humpback whales in fjords of the West Antarctic Peninsula. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 587–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00427.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received: 25 March 2010, Accepted: 9 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!