Author to whom correspondence should be sent.
Feeding ecology of the estuarine dolphin (Sotalia guianensis) on the coast of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 673–687, October 2011
How to Cite
Pansard, K. C. A., Gurgel, H. d. C. B., Andrade, L. C. d. A. and Yamamoto, M. E. (2011), Feeding ecology of the estuarine dolphin (Sotalia guianensis) on the coast of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 673–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00436.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Received: 15 August 2009, Accepted: 28 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!