Telomere length and age in pinnipeds: The endangered Australian sea lion as a case study
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 841–851, October 2011
How to Cite
Izzo, C., Hamer, D. J., Bertozzi, T., Donnellan, S. C. and Gillanders, B. M. (2011), Telomere length and age in pinnipeds: The endangered Australian sea lion as a case study. Marine Mammal Science, 27: 841–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00450.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Received: 11 March 2010, Accepted: 8 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!