Life history of the Indo-Pacific humpback dolphin in the Pearl River Estuary, southern China
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 84–104, January 2012
How to Cite
Jefferson, T. A., Hung, S. K., Robertson, K. M. and Archer, F. I. (2012), Life history of the Indo-Pacific humpback dolphin in the Pearl River Estuary, southern China. Marine Mammal Science, 28: 84–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2010.00462.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Received: 27 August 2010, Accepted: 10 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!