Temporal variability in organochlorine contamination in blood and blubber of captive Steller sea lions (Eumetopias jubatus)
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 105–123, January 2012
How to Cite
Myers, M. J. and Atkinson, S. (2012), Temporal variability in organochlorine contamination in blood and blubber of captive Steller sea lions (Eumetopias jubatus). Marine Mammal Science, 28: 105–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00466.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Received: 18 June 2010, Accepted: 1 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!