Estimated absorbance spectra of the visual pigments of the North Atlantic right whale (Eubalaena glacialis)
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages E321–E331, October 2011
How to Cite
Fasick, J. I., Bischoff, N., Brennan, S., Velasquez, S. and Andrade, G. (2011), Estimated absorbance spectra of the visual pigments of the North Atlantic right whale (Eubalaena glacialis). Marine Mammal Science, 27: E321–E331. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00467.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Received: 3 June 2010, Accepted: 7 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!