Population, density estimates, and conservation of river dolphins (Inia and Sotalia) in the Amazon and Orinoco river basins
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 124–153, January 2012
How to Cite
Gomez-Salazar, C., Trujillo, F., Portocarrero-Aya, M. and Whitehead, H. (2012), Population, density estimates, and conservation of river dolphins (Inia and Sotalia) in the Amazon and Orinoco river basins. Marine Mammal Science, 28: 124–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00468.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Received: 4 March 2010, Accepted: 14 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!