Age estimation and growth layer patterns in teeth of Commerson's dolphins (Cephalorhynchus c. commersonii) in subantarctic waters
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 378–388, April 2012
How to Cite
Dellabianca, N. A., Hohn, A. A. and Goodall, R. N. P. (2012), Age estimation and growth layer patterns in teeth of Commerson's dolphins (Cephalorhynchus c. commersonii) in subantarctic waters. Marine Mammal Science, 28: 378–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00475.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Received: 7 June 2010, Accepted: 11 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!