Minimal similarity in songs suggests limited exchange between humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae) in the southern Indian Ocean
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages E41–E57, January 2012
How to Cite
Murray, A., Cerchio, S., McCauley, R., Jenner, C. S., Razafindrakoto, Y., Coughran, D., McKay, S. and Rosenbaum, H. (2012), Minimal similarity in songs suggests limited exchange between humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae) in the southern Indian Ocean. Marine Mammal Science, 28: E41–E57. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00484.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Received: 19 August 2010, Accepted: 17 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!