Persistence of skin marks on killer whales (Orcinus orca) caused by the parasitic sea lamprey (Petromyzon marinus) in Iceland
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 395–401, April 2012
How to Cite
Samarra, F. I. P., Fennell, A., Aoki, K., Deecke, V. B. and Miller, P. J. O. (2012), Persistence of skin marks on killer whales (Orcinus orca) caused by the parasitic sea lamprey (Petromyzon marinus) in Iceland. Marine Mammal Science, 28: 395–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00486.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Received: 22 November 2010, Accepted: 20 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!