First acoustic recordings of narwhals (Monodon monoceros) in winter
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages E197–E207, April 2012
How to Cite
Stafford, K. M., Laidre, K. L. and Heide-Jørgensen, M. P. (2012), First acoustic recordings of narwhals (Monodon monoceros) in winter. Marine Mammal Science, 28: E197–E207. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00500.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Received: 28 August 2010, Accepted: 21 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!