Individual variation in pup vocalizations and absence of behavioral signs of maternal vocal recognition in Weddell seals (Leptonychotes weddellii)
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages E158–E172, April 2012
How to Cite
Opzeeland, I. C. V., Parijs, S. M. V., Frickenhaus, S., Kreiss, C. M. and Boebel, O. (2012), Individual variation in pup vocalizations and absence of behavioral signs of maternal vocal recognition in Weddell seals (Leptonychotes weddellii). Marine Mammal Science, 28: E158–E172. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00505.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Received: 16 June 2010, Accepted: 6 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!