Population structure of island-associated dolphins: Evidence from mitochondrial and microsatellite markers for common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) around the main Hawaiian Islands
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages E208–E232, July 2012
How to Cite
Martien, K. K., Baird, R. W., Hedrick, N. M., Gorgone, A. M., Thieleking, J. L., McSweeney, D. J., Robertson, K. M. and Webster, D. L. (2012), Population structure of island-associated dolphins: Evidence from mitochondrial and microsatellite markers for common bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) around the main Hawaiian Islands. Marine Mammal Science, 28: E208–E232. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00506.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Received: 26 August 2009 , Accepted: 22 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!