Eddies as offshore foraging grounds for melon-headed whales (Peponocephala electra)
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 638–647, July 2012
How to Cite
Woodworth, P. A., Schorr, G. S., Baird, R. W., Webster, D. L., McSweeney, D. J., Hanson, M. B., Andrews, R. D. and Polovina, J. J. (2012), Eddies as offshore foraging grounds for melon-headed whales (Peponocephala electra). Marine Mammal Science, 28: 638–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00509.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2011
- Received: 24 September 2010 , Accepted: 1 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!