Present address: Institute of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 2TZ, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Variability and context specificity of narwhal (Monodon monoceros) whistles and pulsed calls
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 649–665, October 2012
How to Cite
Marcoux, M., Auger-Méthé, M. and Humphries, M. M. (2012), Variability and context specificity of narwhal (Monodon monoceros) whistles and pulsed calls. Marine Mammal Science, 28: 649–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00514.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Received: 21 January 2011 Accepted: 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!