Population structure of melon-headed whales (Peponocephala electra) in the Hawaiian Archipelago: Evidence of multiple populations based on photo identification
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
2011 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 666–689, October 2012
How to Cite
Aschettino, J. M., Baird, R. W., McSweeney, D. J., Webster, D. L., Schorr, G. S., Huggins, J. L., Martien, K. K., Mahaffy, S. D. and West, K. L. (2012), Population structure of melon-headed whales (Peponocephala electra) in the Hawaiian Archipelago: Evidence of multiple populations based on photo identification. Marine Mammal Science, 28: 666–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2011.00517.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Received: 26 December 2010 Accepted: 23 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!